Code to the door can be found in your messages
Wifi Name: Somewineovertherainbow
Emergency Phone number: 911
Host Phone Number: (951)595-7701
Security Phone Number: TBD
Quiet Hours are between 9:45 PM – 7 AM
Directions to get to place
Check-out time is by 11 AM unless agreed otherwise.
- Please throw all trash into the trash cans, there is a dumpster if your item is too large. (Located on side of home) I also have a recycling bin for large paper and plastic products.
- Please leave comforters on and sheets on the bed, place used towels on the bathroom floor.
- Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run with tablets under the sink.
- In the winter, turn heat to 58º F. In the summer, turn air conditioning to 85º F
- Turn off the lights and ceiling fans.
- Lock the blue door behind you.
It was a pleasure hosting you. We will be certain to leave a great review for your stay. Please keep in mind that when leaving a review anything less than a five is considered unsatisfactory. If you have experienced any issues, have suggestions or ideas to make the home more appealing please send me a private message. I love hearing your thoughts and take every correction needed to heart and do my best to ensure everyone has a great experience. Please note, if you leave 5 stars on each subcategory and (1) 4 star, the entire rating is now a 4 star. Our rating on Airbnb is essential to us, and we hope we provided you a five-star experience. 🙂
I’d also like to let you know we have other homes in Temecula, San Diego and, Beaufort, SC. If you or your friends are planning another trip, I’d love to host you and your friends with a 5% discount!
Make sure to look around for all your personal belongings, however in the event you get home and believe you left something, please let me know and we will make sure to get it back to you as soon as possible.
Safe travels on your way home.